• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Hey I was able to get 30mg of Ativan prescribed to me. I’m saving it. Would this be a good way to CTB or should I try and get opiates to take with it?
What a strange feeling it is to ask this. Thank you.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Isn't that just like 1 pill? 30 mg?

celan

celan

I think, this won't work. It's not reliable, but also not impossible, to kill yourself with benzodiazepines. It could also lead to brain damage. Opiates such as diamorphine, fentanyl or morphium (but it's reliability is debated) would work.

Reactions: tiredplant777
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Wikipedia on it lists 'Interactons'

I wish I had Ativan...just to take a couple at a time. You found a decent Dr...

Take care.

Reactions: tiredplant777
tiredplant777

tiredplant777

celan said:
I think, this won't work. It's not reliable, but also not impossible, to kill yourself with benzodiazepines. It could also lead to brain damage. Opiates such as diamorphine, fentanyl or morphium (but it's reliability is debated) would work.
Thank you so much. You are right. I am hoping to get opiates, I am just really not sure on how to go about that at the moment. I actually opened up to a friend about all of this, and she told me that within a span of one day she took 40mg of Xanax due to addiction and all that happened was that she blacked out and her friends had to help her for a bit. I definitely wouldn't have the same tolerance as her, but yeah it looks like Benzos are not too reliable on their own.
Alwaysbadtime said:
Wikipedia on it lists 'Interactons'

I wish I had Ativan...just to take a couple at a time. You found a decent Dr...

Take care.
I actually went to the doctor for other issues and they weren't helpful at all, so I asked for Benzos and I got those instead. I did find a good doctor after anyway. I do think Ativan will help me deal with stuff, last time years ago Xanax would help me clean my room because it would lift the depression and anxiety. I know combining it with alcohol could work potentially but I think my best bet is opiates. I'll look it up, thank you.

Last edited:
kappa

kappa

Student
I took 90 a few times and I’m still here.

You’ll either have a blackout, or you might wake up in hospital. I woke up on a ventilator.

It’s not gonna work and the aftermath of it not working sucks.

If you live with people they’ll know somethings up. Being high on benzodiazepines is like being drunk x1000. You’re gonna act weird, stumble… and people will notice.