• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Five word Story Game
---------------------
The rules are simple we each say five words to make a story and each person adds five words in the next post to keep it going.
Rules: Only five words per post and no posts in a row by the same user. Other than that, just about anything goes....

I'll start: