• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I hope this doesn't come across as bragging. If it does and it makes people feel bad then I apologise.

I've had the opportunity to be intimate with someone this evening, and he really took the time to make sure I was okay and stuff. We were out for drinks and he got me a soft drink to ease me out of my drunkenness. He listened to me talk about this site (although I only mentioned it in passing) and my desire to CTB (again, only a brief mention), and he showed concern but was respectful about it. Might have given me a bit of a pep talk but it wasn't patronising and he held me.

I wish I had this kind of understanding and compassion on a daily basis. It hasn't stopped my desire to CTB but it makes things feel a bit better as you can imagine.

If only it were socially acceptable to cuddle everyone.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Super duper enlightened
Sep 9, 2018
I feel this way too. Although if I really think about it I would probably only like to cuddle attractive women between the ages of 18 and 40. I'm creepy like that.

Last edited:
Clover_

Clover_

Sep 30, 2018
I really do wish that platonic cuddles were more socially acceptable. I have partners to rely on for cuddles and it helps me get though the day but I know so many others who are touch starved who I'd love to be able to help.