• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Deleted member 2141

Deleted member 2141

The angel of choice is enduring.
Aug 30, 2018
This article I've just came across today talks about an even stronger drug than morphine and fentanyl. Imagine if someone is able to get these in large quantities, perhaps they would have something that is just about as effective Nembutal perhaps?

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
There are actually plenty of analogues out there stronger than fent and morphine. I saw someone selling tiny samples of carfentanil on a darknet market once. No idea how legit it was but it looked it compared to a lot of scammers I've seen in the past. Carfentanil is supposed to be 10000 times stronger, not sure if that's stronger than morphine or fent though.

Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
I mean if you could fill a gel capsule of carfentanil and it would properly orally dose then it would seem to be a peaceful pill.. But nitschke just doesn't like opiate/opiods beause the lethal dose varies esp. amongst his elderly audience, I think.

Reactions: Angel Goddess
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I mean if you could fill a gel capsule of carfentanil and it would properly orally dose then it would seem to be a peaceful pill.. But nitschke just doesn't like opiate/opiods beause the lethal dose varies esp. amongst his elderly audience, I think.
Do you have to properly dose? Any amount of carfentanil would probably be a lethal dose :')

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
China usually is where it comes from off the streets. I don't know much else though.
I heard that all the "legit" sources of fent actually closed down a couple of years ago so fent got a lot harder to find, but there are other fent analogues at varying strengths both lower and higher than that of fent itself.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
This article I've just came across today talks about an even stronger drug than morphine and fentanyl. Imagine if someone is able to get these in large quantities, perhaps they would have something that is just about as effective Nembutal perhaps?
Love is the most powerful drug.

- just kidding.

Last edited: