• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
JustJudah

JustJudah

Gerset - From Venezuela
I recently spoke with some colleagues about working on an entrepreneurial project, it is something small, with a small investment but I have faith that this will be something quite useful for me, since somehow I will be able to get out of the legal vacuum in which I find myself, it will keep me busy and maybe I can recover

Hope this turns out as expected

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Undead
I'm working on a company that started as a small business that two brothers created. It's still a small company, but they make a lot of money out of it and I'm sure they're very happy with it.

Go for it! I'm rooting for you, friend.

Reactions: Celerity
T

timf

Arcanist
Congratulations of finding an experiment that may carry you into recovery. One thing about experiments is that even if they don;t work like you plan, they can point the way to one that does.