• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

J

Jfitz

I’m not sure why I never thought this but Vehicle assisted decapitation seems like the perfect way for me to go.
The SI is getting stronger and this seems like the perfect way to CTB for me as an individual.

A description….

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
Scarred

Scarred

Arcanist
I learnt about this method on a YT video (A man was depressed because of a break-up and decided to end his life by using this method). Awful. Personally I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: newave3
T

treestumpbootsneo

IPP (Interpersonal Problems) seem to be a huge driver of suicide. It's definitely my main reason.
Scarred said:
I learnt about this method on a YT video (A man was depressed because of a break-up and decided to end his life by using this method). Awful. Personally I wouldn't do it

Reactions: Boochky
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
It sounds like a horrible way to go. I think you would have to be pretty desperate to do that. To me that has to be one of the worst methods.

Reactions: shush
W

weallneedtovent

juraviel said:
decapitation sounds perfect on paper. in practice, too many variables.. so much can go wrong.

and the MESS. holy sh^t the freaking mess..
Can you imagine! It would literally be insane….

Feel sorry for whoever has to find you like it too

Reactions: juraviel