Redeemed1969

Redeemed1969

Member
Apr 9, 2018
16
You can definitely die from alcohol, but it would be slow and painful. Do watch "Leaving Las Vegas", it is about a suicidal person going down that road.

I was under the impression that you could literally overdose on alcohol by multiple shots of like 100 proof grain alcohol.
 
123asdr123

123asdr123

Member
Mar 17, 2018
48
Yeah not to mention the hassle and mental stress of getting it. I know it was mentally draining for me (currently waiting for its arrival) and you still have the taste to worry about.
I suspect that a is selectively sending to make greater profits and claiming they are getting seized
 
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
588
ditto, 123, there are very few things that interest me. I used to find it a problem but only because I figured I'd never be able to kill myself. Now I'm thankful I lack attachments.
 
Angel2018

Angel2018

-
Sep 20, 2018
30
When I was 14 years old I had an alcohol poisonig. I didn't even realize that something was wrong. I was drinking with good friends and after some shots of whisky I felt nausea and thought that I was going to puke. But I didn't feel too bad so I just ignored it and continued drinking. When I stood up to walk to the bathroom I just fell down to the ground and went unconscious. Slept for about 24 hours and woke up in the hospital. The doctors told me that I almost didn't make it and I needed to stay in the hospital for some days. But it wasn't painful or something to have alcohol poisonig. Or maybe I was just lucky
 
W

Walilamdzi

.
Mar 21, 2019
1,702
When I was 14 years old I had an alcohol poisonig. I didn't even realize that something was wrong. I was drinking with good friends and after some shots of whisky I felt nausea and thought that I was going to puke. But I didn't feel too bad so I just ignored it and continued drinking. When I stood up to walk to the bathroom I just fell down to the ground and went unconscious. Slept for about 24 hours and woke up in the hospital. The doctors told me that I almost didn't make it and I needed to stay in the hospital for some days. But it wasn't painful or something to have alcohol poisonig. Or maybe I was just lucky

That's interesting, that you didn't really feel discomfort. Does anyone have more insight on this? I've read some news stories lately of people dying accidentally from alcohol poisoning so...
 

Similar threads