Bread with Milk

Bread with Milk

I am a pirate
Oct 1, 2020
This is my question and I want to talk about a particular case, and it is the case of the Essequibo, a territory that once belonged to Venezuela, but for various reasons, this territory was seized by the British, until the independence of what is today Guyana, almost the entire Venezuelan population agrees that this territory belongs to Venezuela, (I also include myself), that the UN was negligent in terms of being a judge in this conflict, and that this territory should be recovered somehow, even if that means opting for military measures and carrying out an eventual invasion.

If you see a map of Venezuela from non-Venezuelan sources, you will notice that this territory is marked as property of Guyana, but if you see a map of Venezuela from Venezuelan sources, like some primary school book, this territory is marked as "Zone in Reclamation", in Venezuelan education, in subjects related to history and geography, children are taught that this territory has always been property of Venezuela and that we have rights over it, even though there are many civilians who live there, this can be interesting since By feeding this feeling of patriotism in such a systematic way, it is very possible that the case will occur in which some Venezuelan leader, regardless of his political ideology, orders an invasion of this territory. In the entire history of the country, only one president was about to carry out an invasion of Guyana, for this and many reasons he is considered by all Venezuelans as the best president the country has ever had.

Venezuelan map fron any source

Venezuelan map from venezuelan sources