• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

naia_

naia_

-
Oct 11, 2018
I don't mean lonely. I mean literally alone. I have no family, no friends, no acquaintances, no colleagues. I see no people but the occasional roommate coming home for a quick change of clothes - and then the store clerk. It has been this way for half a year now, and it's not going to change. The family is gone, the friends turned out to not be real friends and I don't want new ones.

Christmas is on its way.. I have spent it alone before in my teens. But this time I really hope I won't be here.

naia_

naia_

-
Oct 11, 2018
even if we had all that it would be very difficult to find someone willing to listen and understand us
yet it is here that those people can be found..ironic isn't?, we can be surrounded by dozens of people irl and be completely alone at the same time

I understand, Gainax. Still, in my experience there is a big difference between that and then not having anyone to call at christmas or even your death bed. I don't even have anyone to write a ctb note to. Oh yeah. The guy who rents out this room perhaps.

Only strangers in the world is a terrifying thing to live through. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

naia_

naia_

-
Oct 11, 2018
People suck anyway, you're not missing much. Some people do make a difference, though. Damn, here I go again....
Lol it's not like I never spent time with peope before :D But thanks for the info!