pride and prejudeath

pride and prejudeath

Pride
Jul 27, 2018
Yeah! I take precautions just in case. I only browse it when I'm alone, using incognito mode, and just to be safe I use an email account that isn't my main one.

As confident as I am with my decisions, I don't really want anyone to know about my suicidal escapades. I just worry that when I go to school, it isn't blocked my dorm wifi or something.

D

dwimplepeen213

Jun 26, 2018
Everyone who cares already knows my suicidal intent and have for years. It wouldn't matter, although i'd prefer they wouldn't see my posts here.

Me too, it definitely won’t be a shock to anyone who knows me well enough to care when I do exit so knowing about me on this site is pretty irrelevant for me but also I’d prefer my posts were left unseen.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Any time when I feel so bad that can make an attempt right now, first thing I do before turning my PC off - clean the browser history (including logins, passwords, etc).
If you're talking about finding me here when I'm still alive - sure anyboody that I know won't do it because they even doesn't know english

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I'm not paranoid but if someone who knows me tends to find his/her way in here and see my profile picture, then I'll be fucked. Big time. Perhaps everybody in the house will send me to be locked up in prison. That's their threat to me by the way if I ever attempt to hurt myself (which I did and they didn't notice it) or anything.

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
I'm not paranoid but if someone who knows me tends to find his/her way in here and see my profile picture, then I'll be fucked. Big time. Perhaps everybody in the house will send me to be locked up in prison. That's their threat to me by the way if I ever attempt to hurt myself (which I did and they didn't notice it) or anything.
In that case why not choose a different profile picture?

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
I don't know why either. But I can't change it nor find something that "clicks" to me for me to change it.
Or just go with the default ones or pick something that doesnt click or clicks less?
That way you wont have to worry about the people in your house recognising your profile picture.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Or just go with the default ones or pick something that doesnt click or clicks less?
That way you wont have to worry about the people in your house recognising your profile picture.

oh, the worry is not directed to them but to a few who have seen this same picture on social media. But I doubt it highly that they will be here because they are all pro-lifers. How do I put it, they enjoy their lives already to even bother looking for sites like this.

Thanks for the tips though.

Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018
No, if they want to discover me I don't care, if they want make me taking therapy then I'll break their faces. I don't use safe methods for entering here, no incognito mode, no deleting the browsing history, no VPN, nothing. I simply don't care, and anyway nobody will give a fuck about me.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I am a little paranoid, like if the ISP notices the use of the site, alerting the bill payer or maybe even the police. It doesn't keep me up at night but I do still wonder. Currently use duck duck go web browser and now proton VPN. Should so the job.