• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
F

Failedlife

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Recently I’ve noticed I’m so depressed I can’t even cry. I’m heartbroken and discouraged but I can’t even have a cry about it. It’s very uncomfortable. 😥 only this emoji sheds a tear.

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
It’s starting to get a lot harder for me to, which sucks because there’s all this pain inside. Crying has always been my way to get that stuff out, if I can’t then it just builds up and it can be unbearable to deal with.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She dreams of eternal sleep
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot cry anymore and I have not been able to for a long time. I used to be able to in the past. In a way it is like I have already died, I live such an empty existence. It all feels so pointless.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I am numb most of the time these days, but when I do cry I will bawl like a baby. It is the only time when I feel real.

• Love
D

DeathDueToDysphoria

I love women so much, I wish I was one :(
Apr 19, 2022
Yeah, me. Though, when I see a trigger or think of one, I will shed a tear or 2.

• Hugs
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I used to hate how much I was a crybaby. Now I actually miss crying. It's like a constant itch I can't scratch.

Reactions: Failedlife
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
I stopped crying when I was around 12-14.

I stopped crying when my mother yelled at me, “Men don’t cry!”

9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
By myself I'm numb but with other people the emotions come back and I have to hold back tears.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Yep that's me right here. Haven't properly cried for years now, think it would help me feel a little better if I could sob my eyes out but now I just can't.