• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Issues I've had (on mobile):
  • Most of the time, I can't select individual words. If I double-tap/long press on a word, it won't highlight it, only give a popup asking if I want to paste or select all of the message. (This happens more with longer posts)
  • When I want to type a word in bold/italics, I select the option and type the word—but if I press the option again it will un-bold/un-italicize the word, even if I add a space. Since again, sometimes I can't select words, it makes it basically impossible to bold/italicize anything.
  • Often, when I write, the blinking bar will be moved randomly to somewhere else in the message and will only allow typing there. If I try to move it it'll just snap back when I start typing, and I need to refresh the page to fix it (which doesn't sound that annoying... when it doesn't happen more than once)
  • (Albeit rarely) sometimes I'll be typing something and the "text window" will become completely gray/"de-zoom" and I can't type anything more. Also requires a page refresh
Is anyone else having these problems (or any other ones)? I feel like it's not enough to submit a ticket over (if I'm the only one having them) but I wondered if anyone else did have them/knew something about this.

(For context, I have a Samsung/Android ver. 11 and I've had these with both Chrome and Firefox.)

Thank you.

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Sometimes autocorrect changes words in weird ways but only when posting on SS. Not sure why. Using iPhone 12 safari.

Reactions: Rn110bg101