Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
When I consider ctbing somewhere deep in a forest or in some other place that’s outside, the thought of some creep raping my corpse always creeps into my mind. I mean I know it isn’t very likely, cause how many ppl who are into necrophilia really are there, right? But yeah, it’s just kinda a (not that random…?) random thought that I have when I think about this but anyways..bye

stalewater

stalewater

Experienced
Jul 11, 2021
This is something extremely disgusting and pro-lifers don't seem to care about it. Here in Brazil, we have a serious problem with that in legal medicine and forensic institutes. It happens all the time and many people will abuse the corpses, from doctors to janitors. If someone lives in Brazil, it's actually safer to die alone in the woods.

F

FromGermany

Experienced
Oct 23, 2021
10 years ago a necrophilic russian scientist hoarded 29 bodies of women and girls in his home. He decorated them like dolls.

You can guess the rest.

• Wow
Reactions: Circles
mk01

mk01

Nov 18, 2021
This is something extremely disgusting and pro-lifers don't seem to care about it. Here in Brazil, we have a serious problem with that in legal medicine and forensic institutes. It happens all the time and many people will abuse the corpses, from doctors to janitors. If someone lives in Brazil, it's actually safer to die alone in the woods.
My God that is awful :/ can’t even rest in peace
10 years ago a necrophilic russian scientist hoarded 29 bodies of women and girls in his home. He decorated them like dolls.

You can guess the rest.
Yeah I never ever ever give anyone the benefit of the doubt. There’s always a chance of something like this happening so I’d never feel safe ctb in public

Darkover

Darkover

Student
Jul 29, 2021
if your dead it doesn't really make any difference to you obviously it's disgusting tho it's a irrational fear cause the chances of that happening are small.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Oh god that’s horrible, jeez

You can guess the rest.
yup, that’s why I hate humanity

SadVegan

SadVegan

Oct 29, 2021
I don't really care i dont give any kind of respect to my own body, so what would it have for me when im fking dying? Or when im dead. If i didnt take completely responsibility on my body alive maybe someone can get sth out my useless corpse give it a meaning that i couldn't give to it.

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
well, if you are a dude, the one who finds your body will have to be nacrophil + gay to do something to you. The chances for that are very very low...

• Love
Reactions: SadVegan
Elusive Phantom

Elusive Phantom

There's glass in my oatmeal
Oct 29, 2021
Jesus Christ. I'm imagining having an OBE and viewing what's happening to your body from above.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
well, if you are a dude, the one who finds your body will have to be nacrophil + gay to do something to you. The chances for that are very very low...
Idk man, some ppl are desperate :pfff:;-;
Jesus Christ. I'm imagining having an OBE and viewing what's happening to your body from above.
Ikr, that’s exactly what I saw in my head too
Well, I know it’s a fucked thing to say, but I don’t really care about that possibility. I’ll be dead anyways.
It’s not really fucked, some ppl don’t care, some do. I’m keen on the whole dignity thing and I’d like to keep it till I’m cremated.
I plan on calling 911 right before I do it so I know someone will come get my body soon. The idea of being found by a random person weirds me out.
That’s a good idea I guess, but it wouldn’t work with all methods
put fireworks up my ass
Lol

Last edited:
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Never thought of that though I’m gonna be ctb-ing in public. I’m more wary of autopsy than that, to be honest...

Reactions: Nymph
Pluto

Pluto

Faux human
Dec 27, 2020
I plan on calling 911 right before I do it so I know someone will come get my body soon. The idea of being found by a random person weirds me out.
Most preferred methods here seem to take hours to cause DOA. But time-delayed messages are a possibility. I'd want to have some sort of redundancy.

On topic, I can barely even imagine what people have been through to be asking a question like that. I wish the world were a less horrible place. Wishing you all peace.

Reactions: Nymph
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
When I consider ctbing somewhere deep in a forest or in some other place that’s outside, the thought of some creep raping my corpse always creeps into my mind. I mean I know it isn’t very likely, cause how many ppl who are into necrophilia really are there, right? But yeah, it’s just kinda a (not that random…?) random thought that I have when I think about this but anyways..bye
Not to sound like a sicko but it’s a carcass and I’ve already been raped numerous times… so basically I guess I would just laugh from somewhere in eternity.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I know my corpse will be violated by doctors in an autopsy so who cares if some necrophile also gets a piece of the pie. It is water under the bridge.

In all seriousness, the chance of this happening is very low

Reactions: hotelbeneathground