• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

Cursed
May 14, 2021
weird question i know, but i just think its interesting to see these things. how fragile the human body really is, how disgusting and depraved some people really are, how easily any day you could step outside and die in a random accident. almost makes me appriciate my life in a weird way, or at least shows me that it could always be worse

Last edited:
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Yes, I watch them all the time and have those same thoughts. I watch suicide ones most to see what it will be when I do it.

D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
same actually, its scary watching it and thinking youll probably do the same thing one day
It definitely is, it is kind of scary, also brings me some comfort too thinking if they can do it, so can I. It's weird

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I used to. I'm staying away because of.. uncanny reasons. But it is interesting watching.. how your misconceptions about everything break. Movies depict people being shot once and immediattely dying. The reality is that you could shoot someone tens of times and they still get up. It's just an example.. it easily takes you out of your shell though. THIS is how suicidal really looks. THIS is how abuse really looks. THIS is how murder, beheadings..

almost makes me appriciate my life in a weird way, or at least shows me that it could always be worse
Definitely. I remember watching a video that only showed people dying due to no fault of their own. Things falling from the sky, work place accidents, slipping and falling, car accidents.. you don't realise it, but you could die without you even having a choice. If you do like life, appreciate the fact that you're alive to enjoy it.

niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
Im completely disgusted by gore, my blood pressure even goes low, even with stuff in movies, for real lol.
I like to watch people hanging themselves tho but only because I'm gonna ctb like this and I need to make it more "natural" in my mind

• Hugs
Reactions: pauly1963
Anon1337

Anon1337

Experienced
Oct 1, 2018
Yes. I’ve had an account on one site for years. I’m desensitised. Its shows how evil people can be and how fragile life is. Life is cruel.

They also give insight into particular ctb methods.

Last edited:
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Feb 18, 2022
Outside of ethical concerns I usually don’t find it all that interesting because what I’ve seen is kind of what you’d expect. Guy gets hit by a car. Flies like a ragdoll and dies. Mother hangs herself. The kids understandably freak out. I understand morbid curiosity when you’ve barely understand but I really don’t understand what’s so interesting about it. Except for war footage because it isn’t completely about the gore to begin with.
i’m just rambling at this point

hellispink

hellispink

i dont know what i am
May 26, 2022
I have watched. I feel nothing when I see it. Nothing amazes about human condition. I usually do it when on my worst anxiety inducing moments. The more i expose myself the worse my mind becomes but i get more comfortable with death.

T

Thrtn

Tired
Aug 26, 2021
Naw i can't even watch scary video (that most people find not scary at all lol i'm too 😺) the only way i could watch scary video is from reactions yt so i don't feel alone. Smh this is why i can't ctb my si is too strong

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Love true crime and horror but can't do gore vids. I think the last one I saw was the blurry one where the guy gets stuck in a machine and rotates while blood splatters everywhere.i legit laughed at first because I couldn't believe what I was seeing and was deeply depressed for the rest of the day and after.

webawl

webawl

player hater of the year
Nov 13, 2022
I used to, never particularly liked them though. Now I generally hate seeing them as they tend to stay stuck in my mind in an unpleasant way;

Reactions: pauly1963
Grav

Grav

Arcanist
Jul 26, 2020
Never really got into them. I saw some when the internet was fresh and wild, and who can forget those classic "Faces of Death" videos that were all so secretive. Unless it's something to do with finding out info (like "what if a tiger attacked a person" question) I don't bother. One coworker used to watch them, this was when PC games were getting into more realistic shooters, and would give me the "it's for design research" but it felt more like an enjoyment for him. Probably the last one I saw was an autopsy b&w pic of a 4 year old killed by his father, really more of a dramatic pic than a a gore shot (sewn up, no blood just a lifeless child with it's eyes closed and the marks of the autopsy) and I figured "I have better stuff to pack in my brain". As a big horror fan I really hate gore movies as well, usually a crap story line and bad actors, all covered with "how much can we bloody this up to make it 'scary'"? Can you guess I saw one that had the crap story + lots of fake blood?

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
I watch it every day when I can't sleep.I think it a bit curious and exciting at the same time.I have a preference for videos of beheadings and autopsies.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Sure. Sometimes. I pass though Livegore at minimum 2-3 times a week. Other users have actually tried to chastise me for doing so but I really don't care what they think.

P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
Never seen one, nor do I ever want to. A few years ago when I was a biker, I saw another biker around 100 metres in front of me smash straight into a car at around 90 miles per hour. I have never seen anything like it, the damage to His body was horrific. It messed me up for a long time.

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Not as much as I used to… but yeah sometimes. If there was a weirdo live-streamed shooting I’ve watched those. A decade ago I watched that stuff all the time but not so much now.

Lots of suicide videos, or other gore. Crime scene pictures as well. Some is just kinda gross like someone’s aftermath after being chopped up.

I saw a beheading recently (usually this was one thing I never wanted to watch) but it wasn’t even that bad. I guess the guy doing it was good at it I don’t know. The guy didn’t even react who’s head got cut off.

Idk why I watch these.. I tend to only view that kinda stuff when I’m really down. I hate people so much it doesn’t bother me seeing someone get hurt.. but I’d never hurt anyone myself.