• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
There seem to be a lot of us and I did get most to agree with me last Monday (planned to go last week but that got hijacked by our dumb stupid feelings about our shrink and therapist who are both awesome). I always worry that one of us will fuck it up at the last minute. My plan was to destroy our phone and drive to a remote area for it. Still nervous.

M

Miss clefable

-
Aug 23, 2018
There seem to be a lot of us and I did get most to agree with me last Monday (planned to go last week but that got hijacked by our dumb stupid feelings about our shrink and therapist who are both awesome). I always worry that one of us will fuck it up at the last minute. My plan was to destroy our phone and drive to a remote area for it. Still nervous.
It’s a nightmare

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
We were planning to hang on Thursday but some of us are fighting against it or wanting to at least not do it when her mom is bedbound and ill so it's a struggle rn.

Reactions: lv-gras and Made4TV