• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
That’s pretty much my life. Wait till the latest point to eat but that’s usually the next day.

thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I'd like trying this one day but my mom would know.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I can go for two days without eating, don't do it on purpose, just have no hunger or inclination for eating

Reactions: CFLoser
alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
I sometimes don't eat or eat very little. It used to be my primary way of regaining a semblance of control.

Reactions: CFLoser
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I find food boring and tedious, I can happily go without eating until my body says I have to eat, My husband on the other hand eats enough for 2!! And hates going hungry so I am forced to eat!

P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
I’m lucky if I eat once a day. And when I do eat, it is not a meal, maybe a packet of crisps.
Because my mood is so low, I haven’t even got the energy to want to eat.
I also suffer from extreme bouts of nausea. Latest bout has lasted months. The thought of food knocks me sick.
Catch 22

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I do this all the time, mainly because I just don't get hungry.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I used to do that a lot, after 30h without eating I felt so good, cleaned, almost a kind of purity. But I couldn't help binge eating after that. Part of my BPD I suppose.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

-
Sep 14, 2019
Oh how I wish I could do something like that haha. I'm Italian American and food is love to us. I have lived next to my grandparents my whole life and my Nonna always had something out to eat. No I can't go a day without eating. If I haven't eaten all day because I'm in too much pain I will start to get a headache and my stomach will gets pains.