• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I think this plays a big part in my misery... weight has been my biggest obsession since I was a child. I've always been fat in a way. When I started elementary school I started gaining so much weight. I had binge eating episodes everytime my mom wasn't looking. I once ate an entire pot of rice pudding. I used to eat jam straight from the jar too. I started dieting at 15 years old but my restrictive eating habits started at 18. I ate only 1000 calories a day and exercised a lot. Then at 20 there were periods of binge eating (Once I baked a cake and ate all of it in less than two hours) and gaining lots of weight (35kg). Then I lost all of it. Then last year I gained weight again because of antidepressants. That really pissed me off because they didn't even work. I'm positive I'm going to ctb soon but I still count calories all the time. There's even some euphoria when I see that I lost weight. It's really like being in chains... I think I'm "body positive" and I love it when fat people are confident and beautiful in their bodies I just can't apply that to myself no matter how hard I try.
So what are your stories if you want to vent here