• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

J

just tired

Oct 4, 2018
I wrote up another business plan for a website I want to start, and I was actually happy with how it turned out... gone through a bunch of these now and this is the first time I'm sold on my own idea.

But other than that, I've not gotten out of bed. I wrote that on my laptop in bed, but thinking about that business is the only thing keeping me afloat these days, the only glimmer of hope. But I guess it's a bit of hope nonetheless...

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
i spent time w/ some friends in their new home--the first guest they've had over in the midst of their moving. there were a lot of small funny moments, i pet the cat, started putting up Halloween decorations, made plans for future hanging out, i played Clue for the first time (realized the only thing i'm good at in this game is jumping to wild con-clue-sions. i also insisted we make up voices for our characters and we got a lot of silliness out of that i loved). i slept in a comfy daybed. had a good breakfast. spent time with family. had a nice evening listening to a friend tell me interesting history stories/legends he learns about. this would be the last 24 hours at the very least.

i got thru a rough moment earlier tonight where i made myself anxious and paranoid but it passed. so i think getting past that (and being able to write out these good things) is also a positive thing to acknowledge.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Today has been rough, but it is my partner's and my second anniversary, which is nice. I am glad I was able to be here for it (or it happened since I was here, anyway). Our relationship is a general source of positivity and stability for me which I know I am lucky for. We have generally learned a lot from each other and become better people together, so those two years do mean a lot.

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
Today has been rough, but it is my partner's and my second anniversary, which is nice. I am glad I was able to be here for it (or it happened since I was here, anyway). Our relationship is a general source of positivity and stability for me which I know I am lucky for. We have generally learned a lot from each other and become better people together, so those two years do mean a lot.
that's what's up. congrats!

D

DeletedUser4739

i spent time w/ some friends in their new home--the first guest they've had over in the midst of their moving. there were a lot of small funny moments, i pet the cat, started putting up Halloween decorations, made plans for future hanging out, i played Clue for the first time (realized the only thing i'm good at in this game is jumping to wild con-clue-sions. i also insisted we make up voices for our characters and we got a lot of silliness out of that i loved). i slept in a comfy daybed. had a good breakfast. spent time with family. had a nice evening listening to a friend tell me interesting history stories/legends he learns about. this would be the last 24 hours at the very least.

i got thru a rough moment earlier tonight where i made myself anxious and paranoid but it passed. so i think getting past that (and being able to write out these good things) is also a positive thing to acknowledge.
That time with your friends sounds absolutely wonderful :happy: The voices idea is hilarious! I'm glad you feel good about experiencing the sweet moments in life. They can be too few and far between.

D

DeletedUser4739

It feels good to read this. I'm happy you two were able to celebrate together :happy:

Reactions: Angel Goddess