• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

A

Araya

I was wondering if this was a common thing as a seller from Ukraine, who used to be on Etsy, is listed as a scammer for N. Was all of it a scam? Or is his SN legit, does anyone know? I've tried searching the site with no clear answer, any insight would be appreciated!

Reactions: Manaaja
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
As I have written in several topics already:

I am in possession of his SN. It's in a very lousy box which isn't properly sealed. However, someone did the "blood test" on it with a positive result. Many people on this forum ordered SN from him and no one reported a failure. He has also been mentioned quite recently in a British newspaper, so my conclusion is that his SN is (or was) most probably legit, although I have my doubts about it's purity. The meto he sells is shipped in original medicine boxes, so this is (or again, was) legit for sure.

This all was before he added N on his website though. I'm not aware of anyone who ordered from him since then and I would not do so. He might have gone completely rogue and might not even be shipping anything anymore. Even if he does and even if his SN is 100% legit, his N will almost certainly be a scam. By ordering from him, you're financially supporting a scammer's business.

I would highly recommend you to find another source.

A

Araya

HopelessFight said:

I am in possession of his SN. It's in a very lousy box which isn't properly sealed. However, someone did the "blood test" on it with a positive result. Many people on this forum ordered SN from him and no one reported a failure. He has also been mentioned quite recently in a British newspaper, so my conclusion is that his SN is (or was) most probably legit, although I have my doubts about it's purity. The meto he sells is shipped in original medicine boxes, so this is (or again, was) legit for sure.

This was all before he added N on his website though. I'm not aware of anyone who ordered from him since then and I would not do so. He might have gone completely rogue and might not even be shipping anything anymore. Even if he does and even if his SN is 100% legit, his N will almost certainly be a scam. By ordering from him, you're financially supporting a scammer's business.

Thank you, I have tried to see if anyone has failed with it but it also seemed like no one has tried it/used it? British newspapers are not reliable as it has been in the tabloids, I doubt they have done their research. It's hard to find UK sources rn, I would like to know if this source is or was at least legit.

Thanks again!

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Araya said:
Thank you, I have tried to see if anyone has failed with it but it also seemed like no one has tried it/used it? British newspapers are not reliable as it has been in the tabloids, I doubt they have done their research. It's hard to find UK sources rn, I would like to know if this source is or was at least legit.

Thanks again!
I'm not aware of anyone posting here to make use of SN from this specific source, but since it's been around for quite some time, I assume some people must have used it. As I said I believe his SN was most probably legit, based on assumptions and (unreliable) blood tests. But again, I would refrain ordering from him and try to find another source.

To answer the general question: yes, it seems SN scams are getting more common unfortunately.

Reactions: GreenMile
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
No, but they will be more common if awarness about this substance rise like it is now.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
My sn was cheap as piss when I bought it, so it boggles my mind that people would ‘fake’ it.
Just test it via a blood test, if it turns the blood dark/thick brown colour or what not then it’s real.

Only viable options to ctb around here are N/SN…and remember beggars can’t be choosers, there’s always they good ol rope

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
But is the blood test definitive? I asked somewhere else if it is, and i have no answer still. If nitrate and nitrite both does the same thing to raw blood then blood test is untrustworthy.

yellothere

yellothere

I don’t want to die... I just want to go back
Can someone give me more info about how to find NF in the states? I found it on a mainstream website. I don’t know how accurate it is? Can I message someone? I don’t want to post it.
Anonymous_A said:
My sn was cheap as piss when I bought it, so it boggles my mind that people would ‘fake’ it.
Just test it via a blood test, if it turns the blood dark/thick brown colour or what not then it’s real.

Only viable options to ctb around here are N/SN…and remember beggars can’t be choosers, there’s always they good ol rope
Where did you buy it? Dark web? I want it to be peaceful. Like I just want to fall asleep and think I’ll wake up a few years ago. No rope. Just peaceful pill shitt. I can’t get a hold of anything in the US..
Anonymous_A said:

Where did you buy it? Dark web? I want it to be peaceful. Like I just want to fall asleep and think I’ll wake up a few years ago. No rope. Just peaceful pill shitt. I can’t get a hold of anything in the US..

Last edited:
O

Observer

Experienced
@Araya @Hopeless What store is that? Can you give first letter and last letter? I want to cross-check. Thanks.

E

ExLife

-
I was given 3 different SN sources but never the one talked here. Glad about the choice, but I admit being confused about which one to preferably go for.

SentientCreature

SentientCreature

I ordered from him in April, I don't think he was selling N back then. I tested it with blood and it turned black pretty quickly but I'm still not convinced. I'm waiting for test strips to be sure.

I think that @icetea15 might have used that one because the package looks like mine. He took a small dose and it was almost fatal, so if that's the one we're talking about that's quite reassuring. @icetea15 could you please tell us if this is the seller you got it from?

O

Observer

Experienced
@ExLife @SentientCreature @icetea15 What is the first and last letter of the store you bought SN from?

SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Observer said:
@ExLife @SentientCreature @icetea15 What is the first and last letter of the store you bought SN from?
Starts with 'M', ends with 'v'(or 'e' if the second word counts), but I think that he has a few websites. I'd PM you but it seems like you've disabled the option.

Reactions: Observer
icetea15

icetea15

SentientCreature said:
I ordered from him in April, I don't think he was selling N back then. I tested it with blood and it turned black pretty quickly but I'm still not convinced. I'm waiting for test strips to be sure.

I think that @icetea15 might have used that one because the package looks like mine. He took a small dose and it was almost fatal, so if that's the one we're talking about that's quite reassuring. @icetea15 could you please tell us if this is the seller you got it from?
Yes, that’s him. He was not selling N back then. Mhmm I have nothing to lose, if that‘s really THAT cheap, I will buy it maybe and could do a report…

Reactions: SentientCreature
R

rxleep

Shipping was what was most expensive for me although I haven’t received it yet. Hopefully today.

NoWayOut22

NoWayOut22

are we talking about the same person who now gets you to send the money through paysend and not paypal anymore? thats really put a spannier in the works for me. i dont trust paysend not with all those bad reviews it has.

SentientCreature

SentientCreature

icetea15 said:
Yes, that’s him. He was not selling N back then. Mhmm I have nothing to lose, if that‘s really THAT cheap, I will buy it maybe and could do a report…
What kind of a report? You already did it. Oh you meant N...

NoWayOut22 said:
are we talking about the same person who now gets you to send the money through paysend and not paypal anymore? thats really put a spannier in the works for me. i dont trust paysend not with all those bad reviews it has.
Yep. What bad reviews though? I guess I should do some research.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoWayOut22
O

Observer

Experienced
@SentientCreature @NoWayOut22 That's the one I have. But there is no N. Seller said that PayPal does not accept type of merchandise sold.

Reactions: SentientCreature
R

rxleep

HopelessFight said:

This all was before he added N on his website though. I'm not aware of anyone who ordered from him since then and I would not do so. He might have gone completely rogue and might not even be shipping anything anymore. Even if he does and even if his SN is 100% legit, his N will almost certainly be a scam. By ordering from him, you're financially supporting a scammer's business.

How do I do the blood test?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
icetea15 said:
I would highly discourage you from ordering N from this vendor. It's most probably a scam, you will lose your money and who knows what he might ship you.

M

mjlondon88

Someone PM me where I can get SN in the Uk please

NoWayOut22

NoWayOut22

SentientCreature said:
What kind of a report? You already did it. Oh you meant N...

Yep. What bad reviews though? I guess I should do some research.
Read the reviews on trust pilot, i dont mind 1 or 2 bad reviews, but theres mulitple all saying the same thing. No thanks, i think ill listen to the negatives over the positives.

SentientCreature

SentientCreature

NoWayOut22 said:
ill listen to the negatives over the positives
That's my approach to life in general.

And yeah, I see, that's a disconcerting number of negative reviews.

If you're anywhere in the EU, I don't see a good reason to order from this vendor. There are much more reliable sources elsewhere in Europe.

SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Observer said:
Because life is a big facade?
Well it is, even in an objective sense, we experience the world through a lens that's been shaped by evolution. It has given us a useful interface, useful for survival that is, but survival isn't what we care about, feelings are.

It's adaptive to see the world as a dangerous place(hence anxiety and overblown reactions to any threat to our survival), but it's not so adaptive to look at the larger picture and realize that we're often deceived by positive emotion, or at least our expectation of it. It promises too much for what it can give.

Okay, okay, I gotta end the rant here, it's a scams thread. Well I suppose we're being scammed by life itself in a sense.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
E

ExLife

-
Observer said:
B...S is the site I was referred to the most