• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
I joined The Suicide Project in 2015. Good people but the mods were way to strict for me! No methods, no partners, no openly talking about suicide other than how much you want to die.

The mods got on my ass for posting threads about my video game ideas because “it’s not Suicide related”. Those threads were very popular and people defended me. I jumped their asses (mods) and pointed out that sometimes talking about other things can be therapeutic. Members agreed. Then I continued on berating the mods until I got permabanned. I was tired of all the censorship in that group anyway.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I joined The Suicide Project in 2015. Good people but the mods were way to strict for me! No methods, no partners, no openly talking about suicide other than how much you want to die.

The mods got on my ass for posting threads about my video game ideas because “it’s not Suicide related”. Those threads were very popular and people defended me. I jumped their asses (mods) and pointed out that sometimes talking about other things can be therapeutic. Members agreed. Then I continued on berating the mods until I got permabanned. I was tired of all the censorship in that group anyway.
I hate censorship too there really isn´t any freedom on other forums I have gotten ban warnings and VERY close to ban on other forums but on this one we can say almost anything the only thing we can´t do on this forum that comes to my mind is to insult other members not that I have seen anyone doing this but all in all this is a very free forum but yeah it would be nice to have a few more to visit.