tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
If you want me to be real honest here, those songs I love are sad songs lol They of course make me sad but I love it. Is that called happiness? :P

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
If you want me to be real honest here, those songs I love are sad songs lol They of course make me sad but I love it. Is that called happiness? :P

i mean its not suprising considering this place

people who get stimulated more by sad/negative feelings (which includes sad songs) are probably more proned to depression and are more likely to end on a forum like this

Reactions: Angel Goddess
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
i mean its not suprising considering this place

people who get stimulated more by sad/negative feelings (which includes sad songs) are probably more proned to depression and are more likely to end on a forum like this
This song, my friend

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Tom Lehrer is another one who never fails to make me smile:

Life is crap, but these few happy moments keep me grounded.

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
This song, my friend

since im not a native speaker...if i dont concentrate on the lyrics i dont get their meaning...and judging from the melody and the sound of the voice i would listen to this kind of music when i would think of an ex gf and the good time we had while smiling and crying at the same time

tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
since im not a native speaker...if i dont concentrate on the lyrics i dont get their meaning...and judging from the melody and the sound of the voice i would listen to this kind of music when i would think of an ex gf and the good time we had while smiling and crying at the same time
It is presumably about Anne Frank.