freedompass

freedompass

Arcanist
Jan 27, 2021
Still a student. 15yrs so NO.

My friend told me though, that life was about trying to make your impact on this world bigger.

Guess I will make a 'big' impact when I die.
I would count being a student as productive in itself…you have to actively listen, take notes, read, complete assignments, work on group projects etc, no? Getting a decent education is one of the single most important things you can ever do imho. I will always be grateful for mine even if my adult life was a series of fuckups, it would surely have been worse without it.

C

Colgate

Sep 14, 2022
Still a student. 15yrs so NO.

My friend told me though, that life was about trying to make your impact on this world bigger.

Guess I will make a 'big' impact when I die.
Best way to make a big impact on this world is with a huge asteroid.

X

x_riverrock11

Visionary
Jan 24, 2021
I am productive enough. Not everyone can be successful. I receive more government funds than I pay in, but then that applies to many (if not most) Americans because of the wide income disparity. My job needs doing, and I do a decent job at it. Am I fulfilling my potential? Probably not.

W

WithoutMyTrueFriend

Feb 4, 2022
Or yes mam/sir. I make sure our customers gain market advantage, they deserve, and our not-customers lose theirs in the process. It is only the right thing to do.
I put data into Excel and quickly move mails into their designated Outlook folders.
What more to life is there?

• Yay!
Reactions: x_riverrock11
StolenLife

StolenLife

Sep 19, 2022
I guess I could count as one since I'm in a prestigious university, but I no longer care, I truly don't. I'm so lonely it hurts and no amount of money or career success is going to fill that void.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I’m in college and looking for a job. Some would look at my position and say yes, but I don’t think I am productive to society lol.