• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

I made tremendous progress the past year. In fact I haven't been on this site for a long time. My treatment has been TRT, hcg, ipamorelin, creatine, exercise, lots of sun and good diet. I use dexedrine, benzos and tianeptine quite a bit. .....and maybe the occasional bit of oxy

I crashed again (illness related term) and life is fucking pain lately. I refuse to go through this shit again, just kind of needed to vent. High on benzos, tianeptine and booze right now.

This pathetic life is like clockwork for me, I make any progress with my numerous illnesses, start being more productive, optimistic. Then whatever sick fuck of a higher force that exists just laughs and knocks me back down.

Celerity

Celerity

Living life at a crossroads, always
Is anybody helping you get off these drugs? Does anybody in your life know what’s going on?

maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Celerity said:
Is anybody helping you get off these drugs? Does anybody in your life know what’s going on?
Ya, people know. My problem isn't drugs, its a rare disease. The stims and benzos are prescribed. I'm supposed to fly to another country tomorrow, and suddenly I feel so fatigued I can barely get out of bed

Celerity

Celerity

Living life at a crossroads, always
maybenexttime said:
Ya, people know. My problem isn't drugs, its a rare disease. The stims and benzos are prescribed. I'm supposed to fly to another country tomorrow, and suddenly I feel so fatigued I can barely get out of bed
Oh, I’m sorry. I misunderstood. I hope you feel better for your trip.

threesummers

threesummers

Enlightened
What about Adderall?

maybenexttime

maybenexttime

threesummers said:
What about Adderall?
Dexedrine is just as strong, and unfortunately doesn't do much for the muscle weakness.