V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
I had a PPeH subscription (regular, not Essentials but recent) that just expired. At the SN chapter, a choice of benzos were recommended, and especially an online store was given to acquire an unusual benzodiazepine OTC without prescription.

Anyone able to check this webstore's link and PM it to me please ? I'd like to buy this benzo OTC to fight SI for N but don't wanna go with the darknet (all the most popular marketplaces have closed one after the other. The lack of choice with reputation is troublesome) Thx a lot

Last edited:
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Experienced
Jul 13, 2022
Can't speak on behalf of outer countries, but in the United States and Canada the entire class of Benzodiazepine based substances are prescription only.

V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah like most everywhere but this particular one recommended in the book is an exception and not yet classified / restricted for prescriptipn. Hence, very useful if someone can grab the link of the clearnet store... Too bad, I don't remember the compound's name but it's a new one of the analogue / research type, not well heard of but reported just as efficient as the most typical ones

If my memory does not fail me, it's mentionned in the latest SN chapter suggesting a list of most suited benzos (arguable) to go along SN and this OTC benzo is talked specifically with the reference of the web merchant. Maybe they changed the location inside the book during a rewrite but this mention is part of one most recent update after April 2022... please research it and share by PM if you're a subscriber! Cheers

Last edited:
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
Thanks for checking ! That's curious. I'm certain I did not dream it. Then the store must have closed and they removed it already ? Typically, they're not that reactive with updates and it was still showing there in June. Oh well

Regarding your link, interesting as an alternative! I don't remember if it was this one or a other but I'm sure the PPeH did not state theirs had a lethal potential by itself

Anyone up-to-date with the most reknowned DNM currently ? All the big and mid-tier names I knew are gone. I don't have much time to mail order (3 weeks) so cannot be scammed even once. Some fear the new (edit: source) could be a honeypot hum

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jrmull1993