• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

FUBAR
Jan 26, 2021
Make your own bingos and post 'em. Other users can fill them out/comment on them if they want to. Can be any topic and doesn't have to be able to be used as a bingo sheet (5x5, answerable).

Here is my "Neurotypical" bingo. Just for laughs, but still infused with my contempt and envy:

NTBingo - Copy.png

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

Waiting for the bus...
May 20, 2018
Make your own bingos and post 'em. Other users can fill them out/comment on them if they want to. Can be any topic and doesn't have to be able to be used as a bingo sheet (5x5, answerable).

Here is my "Neurotypical" bingo. Just for laughs, but still infused with my contempt and envy:

View attachment 83832
Fun idea... here is my NT Bingo, which also doubles as my submission for the 2022 G&E Based Awards.

ApbgY8N.png

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

FUBAR
Jan 26, 2021
I have sensory issues but am pretty good with reading facial expressions, emotions and understanding social settings. Probably not autism.
I have neither of those but was diagnosed. :))

Well, I guess I don't "understand social settings" completely. Or at least not in a natural, experiential way.