• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Literally.

Last night: It's been a long day and I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I decided to get something to snack on. Got some food and started munching on it and enjoying myself. Suddenly, while I was chewing with all my might to get all the food thoroughly mushed up so that I could swallow it, my tongue got in between my teeth while it was still at work and I bit my tongue! I swear I tasted something metallic that can only be assumed to be blood. I continued eating my food but at a slower pace, clearly not enjoying this eating process anymore due to the pain. Finished eating, cleaned up, and went on with my day.

Today: My tongue is so very sore! When I try to eat, it hurts so very badly and I can only chew on the opposite side of the booboo but even then it's hard to avoid! I can't even put a bandaid on it to make it feel better. :(

Maybe a kiss will help soothe the pain a bit and make it feel slightly less painful... :happy:

But seriously. It really hurts!

lostinthedream

lostinthedream

-
Sep 2, 2018
Liquid diet for you tonight Miss! Lost's veggie protein smoothie :P In all seriousness I loathe doing that.. and biting my cheek, or lip... ugh.. its right up there with breaking a fingernail to the quick and having to rip it off..

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Super duper enlightened
Sep 9, 2018
That's the worst. I always assume it's because I'm eating too fast. I give myself a slap on the wrist afterwards, like "Angst, don't be such a fucking hog." Although I am sure it happens to a lot of non-hogs too.