• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
I have never had a boyfriend, only fwb and relationships with nsa. The guys that i know are so dumb or really corrupted to consider them potential boyfriends, i have been really in love (or maybe obssesed) just in one person, but i realized that i loved what he represented no what he was.

BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
I've never had and never will have a boyfriend. I've been asked out several times in the past, so it's not that I'm unable to get one, I just don't want one. I'm too selfish to care enough about another person. The relationship would be an absolute train wreck.

Mugara

Mugara

if i count to ten, will it all go away?
Sep 12, 2018
I do, with a lot of sad events, unfaithfulness and forced split ups we finally talked our way to agreement.
It feels really good to have a living soul that cares about you even if you mistreated them and accepts you back no matter what.

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Hookups. Flings. Situations. Only 2 over the last 20 years can be considered relationships.

I was told once, "it's hard to plan a future with someone who wants to kill themselves."

It's true. Plus, I've been alone too long and I'm too much of an anomaly. I don't want my special snowflake aura sullied.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Never had a boyfriend before and probably never will. It doesn't really bother me though. I accept that some things are not meant to happen. I'm a straight male by the way.

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
Been in a long-term relationship since 2015. I know, surprises me, too. He’s more stable than I am.

Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
I know you asked women if they had boyfriends, but, I thought I would tell you, I have two boyfriends right now. One is a few years (five) younger, while the other one is significantly (twenty-years) younger.