• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
My love goes out to everyone on here. I always feel accepted when I come online, makes my life just that bit easier to know we all have someone to talk to!

Must admit a few weeks ago I got abit too drunk and depressed and thought that everyone hated me and decided to close my account. Not long after I realised doing that just made my world go upside down to cancelled the termination. This is the only place I like to be where I can speak and not be judged on anything.

StruggleWithin

StruggleWithin

Gnothi Seauton
Aug 8, 2022
When I found SS, it was like I found a life-line. I do not come here as much as I needed to in the beginning, and I do not post or reply often, but I love the people, the community, the family here.