• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
WHAT THE FUCK some people are sick, that’s disgusting

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Wizard
Jun 19, 2022
That sounds horrible. What have you told her in response? Did you block her?

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I pointed out what she was arguing for practices condemned by the UN Rappoteur on Torture and Convention on Human Rights of People With Disabilities.

https://www.ohchr.org/sites/default...ularSession/Session22/A.HRC.22.53_English.pdf

She first accused me of NEVER having lived through such an experience myself.

THEN she accused me of having lived through "the worst abuses," and not understanding that how she and her colleagues did it was "better."

She said:

We implement something called least invasive. If the patient takes the medication with encouragement, great no force. If they don't, the amount of force needed increases.

NEEDED! So the children MADE the adults do it to them!

But she ALSO put "force" in QUOTATION MARKS to indicate it wasn't really force. (Because the people who it happened to weren't really people with wills to violate.)

After she herself elected to tell me that what she did was against people's will, she said it wasn't actually "involuntary" because that would be something "much different"??????????????

The contradictions never end. We live in an environment of dishonestly, manipulation, and abuse - nothing can ever be named as it's really happening.

We are supposed to be closed caskets, that anything can be done-to and then, buried and never seen or heard of again.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hi NMM.

These institutions sexually abuse children.

They subject them to forced nudity, forced touching, and many forms of sexual assault - including being groped, roofied, and force catheterized.

They were always trying to kill us.

Last edited: