NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm not even suffering to that point but the pain is enough for me today so I just dosed 300 mg dxm to escape for a few hours, hopefully it goes well, sucks that it's temporary and has side effects if used too much, been about a week. Wish you well, sorry I suck at support but glad we're all miserable in here together, it's like a family I never had.

Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
It must work if well done. If you take the antienemics each 7-8 hours for 3 days before doing it for granting you won't puke, the right dosage and something that numbs a bit your pain for assuring you won't suffer it should work and kill you in 1-2 hours.
For antiemetics, I only have Zofran and not that much left. I can get about 7 tablets though. I have no money to buy Metoclopramide. I have Risperidone, which is a dopamine antagonist, would that help? I have Tylenol-Codeine 3 which also increases the chance of Methemoglobinemia. For benzos, I have a ton of Lorazepam. I have Ranitidine as my acid reducer. What do you think? It just has to work...

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
For antiemetics, I only have Zofran and not that much left. I can get about 7 tablets though. I have no money to buy Metoclopramide. I have Risperidone, which is a dopamine antagonist, would that help? I have Tylenol-Codeine 3 which also increases the chance of Methemoglobinemia. For benzos, I have a ton of Lorazepam. I have Ranitidine as my acid reducer. What do you think? It just has to work...
I was told by azure the zofran wouldn't really work that's all I have too

Reactions: Gevatsu
Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018
Sorry but I'm not so wise. Here should be info enought and if not you can always ask something, there is wiser people than me.

https://sanctioned-suicide.org/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
There might even be an after life, don't worry too much about it. It's gonna happen anyway one day
I'm not even concerned about an afterlife I'm afraid it wont work for some reason and I dont deal well with pain. I'm just scared and I think the reality of it all is just setting in.

Reactions: VanHeineken
Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
I don't mean heaven, I mean something like a lucid dream world where you're god and can do whatever you want.
Having any sort of conscious would be hell but that would definitely be an experience. I wonder what kind of god I'd be like!

Gevatsu

Gevatsu

Weak
Jul 15, 2018
I'm not sure, it's risky... It must be 100% effective for avoiding more problems with family...
You're right, it's risky but it's all I got. If I fail, I'll try to get Metoclopramide and Cimetidine.

Reactions: Tiburcio