• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

B

Brayu

Consume about 12 seeds and start administering meto (antiestemico) of the result? or would it still be bearable? If I fail will I be discovered?

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Student
"because the symptoms are caused by failure to make protein, they may take anywhere from hours to days to appear, depending on the route of exposure and the dose. When ingested, gastrointestinal symptoms can manifest within six hours; these symptoms do not always become apparent. Within two to five days of exposure to ricin, its effects on the central nervous system, adrenal glands, kidneys, and liver appear.[29]" wiki

It will take days for you to die, I wouldn't bother. peace

Reactions: stevienix and Brayu
B

Brayu

fox_wannabe said:
"because the symptoms are caused by failure to make protein, they may take anywhere from hours to days to appear, depending on the route of exposure and the dose. When ingested, gastrointestinal symptoms can manifest within six hours; these symptoms do not always become apparent. Within two to five days of exposure to ricin, its effects on the central nervous system, adrenal glands, kidneys, and liver appear.[29]" wiki

fox_wannabe said:

Could doctors find out (by tests) before it happens? And if nothing happens can you tell me something about sequels?

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Student
Sequels?
I do not provide ways to ctb look into resource section