Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018

what kind of genre are you looking for? I'm just throwing shit out to see if it sticks. Do you like mostly instrumental like trip hop, ambient, you like chill rock, reggae. psychedelic?

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018

what kind of genre are you looking for? I'm just throwing shit out to see if it sticks. Do you like mostly instrumental like trip hop, ambient, you like chill rock, reggae. psychedelic?
I'm actually not too picky when it comes to music, I appreciate a lot in general, these are all good thank you

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Loving these, I used to be rly good at finding new music to listen to but now I'm just kinda jamming to radio-played chill stuff like

lmao my music taste is wide and only gets wider nowadays as I get less picky but idc it's nice to have a large library

Last edited:
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I really like the ethereal sound of a specific few AnCo and Panda Bear songs I actually listened to when I attempted to kms last time.. like

This one you linked reminds me of a song from the OST from Welcome to the NHK anime lol..
pls forgive me for my less than sophisticated taste

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Akira Yamaoka is a such treasure trove for this kind of music.

I love it as well. Listened to that album many times. Buckethead's Electric Tears is another I'd recommend that's pretty similar.

Yes! Electric tears is a wonderful album! I had actually forgotten about it completely thank you I needed to hear it again.

Reactions: weedoge
thetwilightzone

thetwilightzone

-
Jul 14, 2018
Some great song I found back in 2012 by a swedish electronic band.

Reactions: weedoge
EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
I loving this song

I don't want to loosing you tonight
You the only thing that matters
I don't want to loosing you this way
Just need you looooovvveeeeeee

Reactions: Chloe
thetwilightzone

thetwilightzone