• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Super duper enlightened
Sep 9, 2018
I am so fatigued today I can't even leave my room to feed myself. Wtf am I supposed to do? I've never even heard of anyone being this tired. All I did was go to a few stores yesterday.

BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
Assignments and exams. I hate them. I don't really know why I decided to go to university, but here I am. I have so many exams over the next few days that I have to go in for. I have an assignment due by 6:00 pm today which I'm currently procrastinating. I've become so apathetic but I know that when I get my results back I'm going to be absolutely devastated anyway. I'm sick of studying but more importantly I'm sick of caring and of being expected to succeed. I'm tired of expecting myself to succeed and then beating myself up over not trying hard enough or not doing well enough. I'm my own tormentor.

I

iglooblimp

Another parasite to Earth
Oct 17, 2018
For almost two years I've been trying to get this specific job. I've failed about half a dozen times now. I've been adamant on getting it because it's the only escape from my situation. It would change a lot, not only financially but I would be in a completely different environment with the opportunity to have a broader perspective on life. Every time I get rejected, depression comes knocking. I just got rejected recently. The whole thing sucks because there are a few stages and I haven't even managed to pass the initial interview, which would only last a few minutes. I have the qualifications, I have the experience... but they won't give me a chance. I'm trying to not be suicidal, to not be affected by depression, but fuck... why do people have to be so judgmental? Give me a chance to prove you wrong, or so help me if you want me to suffer like this then just shoot me.

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
So apparently I can’t even hang myself properly. Sigh. I was hoping to ctb by my birthday. It looks like that won’t happen. I really didn’t want my family to spend a lot of time or money on me but if I suddenly don’t want to do anything for it, they’ll be suspicious.

E

Essie

Student
Oct 20, 2018
This neighbor down the hall propping open the common door to the outside, all day long, when the temperature is 50F (10C). Going to close it is futile as her apartment is right next to the door and she just props it open again.

Good God, do you live in my old condo? Some lady used to do that all day/night long, for the last 5 years I lived there, even in sub-zero temps, so the halls got to 30 degrees or less. I was just waiting for all the pipes to freeze and burst. I rent the place out now, and she's STILL doing it, pissing my tenant off, so we get a million complaint calls. What is wrong with people?

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
So apparently I can’t even hang myself properly. Sigh. I was hoping to ctb by my birthday. It looks like that won’t happen. I really didn’t want my family to spend a lot of time or money on me but if I suddenly don’t want to do anything for it, they’ll be suspicious.
Me too, terrified of 25. My SN was confiscated, my birthday's in a few days, and I can't pull off suspension. I'm sorry. I guess they'll be glad for the memory of it, though? I'm refusing to celebrate mine but terrified about the phone calls -- I'm sorry, I know it's not as easy as just showing up to the party. :/

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I got 1h45 sleep last night and I have work today for the first time in two weeks. I don't want to go in, I skipped having breakfast at home so I could have an extra 30 mins sleep, so gonna get a McDonald's breakfast on the way to work. Just don't want today to happen

Attachments

• E03D1CBF-6B8E-4E71-9E0B-92DB92C843BB.jpeg
    E03D1CBF-6B8E-4E71-9E0B-92DB92C843BB.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 1
Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Why’d you only ever phone me when you’re high?
Nov 3, 2018
you know what? fuck the people that use me and break my heart. fuck the people that thought i couldnt be anything. fuck the person that sexually assaulted me when i was 14. fuck my parents. fuck everyone who’s ever fucked me over. fuck therapists and psychologists. fuck the people who leaked my nudes. fuck my ex best friend for leaving me when i needed them most. fuck all of them.

also, nothing but love and respect for cute animals
that is all

E

End.of.the.line

-
Sep 25, 2018
you know what? fuck the people that use me and break my heart. fuck the people that thought i couldnt be anything. fuck the person that sexually assaulted me when i was 14. fuck my parents. fuck everyone who’s ever fucked me over. fuck therapists and psychologists. fuck the people who leaked my nudes. fuck my ex best friend for leaving me when i needed them most. fuck all of them.

that is all

Sounds like you been through some shit, sorry to hear all that but your rant reminds me of a scene from a movie called 25th hour.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
All the people I grew up with treat me like a stranger. At least I have no reason for a Facebook page. It’s so strange to see everyone “connected” on there.....even like third party aquiantences lol. They are so god damn proud of their husbands, wives, kids, successes etc. This land is not made for you and me.

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I'm mad at myself for slipping up and telling a friend (one of my closest) of my current frustrations in regards to my family and one of my acquaintances. I texted my friend blocks and blocks of texts, only to be unread, and not regarded. I knew it would lead to only guilt and regret, which is what I'm feeling now :/

Niko

Niko

Student
Oct 4, 2018
I really hate this world and interacting with humans when one misunderstood word could mess things up and make disasters.
THIS! I just had an experience like this, apparently I said something wrong that I thought was funny and everything crashed and burned from there.

What's also incredibly sad is that people are so capable of throwing away an entire history of decent interaction as soon as you say just one wrong thing. None of all that work or kindness or effort or laughs or sacrifice matters at all when you just happen to step out of line.

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
I have been making an effort with dieting and exercising. It helps with my depression and gives me something to do. Today two family members complained about me being “too skinny”, even though I have been packing on muscle and I even weigh more than I used to and my calorie intake has gone up. I got rid of my ‘skinny fat’ and apparently now that I can see my abs that’s “too skinny”. I should just take their advice and give up on working out and dieting and give myself diabetes, and hopefully that will kill me eventually. Shit like that just pisses me off.

Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018

that is all

Preach yo, basically word for word can relate so hard holyyyy damn

Last edited: