• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.
Jan 10, 2022
I was reading up about witchcraft related stuff and realized I could make a deal with the devil and specify any death I wish, right?
I don’t know if this Is real or fake/superstitious religious mumbo jumbo like the idea of being a ghost when you die but it’s worth a shot, It would kinda be like that death-note anime, but I’m the one dying, I don’t mean this in a joking metaphor way either, this could be promising.

What do you guys think?

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
Maybe want to try it out and let us know how it turned ou… wait a minute.zzzZZZ
Man.

puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Keep your eyes peeled for any strange dark notebooks lying around on the ground. If you are able to find one you might get to meet a devil. You can write your name in the notebook and get a heart attack but I'm not sure if that's painless, it's a guaranteed method at least. Or make a deal with them and cut your lifespan in half (this choice is my preferred method if I find such a notebook).

Samsal112

Samsal112

Dec 20, 2021
Everyone is cracking jokes, but I get why you're asking. Killing yourself is pretty serious, and we're all scared of the pain aspect. Also, since I have really started thinking of ctb, religion is all I can think about. What if I am wrong and there really is a God? So, I get your question and your desperation. However, as someone raised on the Christian religion, I can tell you that the Devil doesn't care about you. If you're going to kill yourself and sell your soul than you're already his and he doesn't need to make deals with you. So, either there's no need to make a deal with the Devil, or there is no Devil. I wouldn't spend time thinking about witchcraft and deals when you could be spending your final moments doing something else.

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Even if we assume the devil is real and he's willing to make deals... how would you contact him? Obviously, it can't be very easy or almost everyone would be gorgeous billionaires. The average penis size would be like 12 inches. Politicians and world leaders would be dropping dead every time they made an unpopular choice.

If the devil is real... what sets your "trade for my soul" wish apart from everyone else?

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
Everyone is cracking jokes, but I get why you're asking. Killing yourself is pretty serious, and we're all scared of the pain aspect. Also, since I have really started thinking of ctb, religion is all I can think about. What if I am wrong and there really is a God? So, I get your question and your desperation. However, as someone raised on the Christian religion, I can tell you that the Devil doesn't care about you. If you're going to kill yourself and sell your soul than you're already his and he doesn't need to make deals with you. So, either there's no need to make a deal with the Devil, or there is no Devil. I wouldn't spend time thinking about witchcraft and deals when you could be spending your final moments doing something else.
That’s true, thanks for the advice, @Samsal112
Even if we assume the devil is real and he's willing to make deals... how would you contact him? Obviously, it can't be very easy or almost everyone would be gorgeous billionaires. The average penis size would be like 12 inches. Politicians and world leaders would be dropping dead every time they made an unpopular choice.

If the devil is real... what sets your "trade for my soul" wish apart from everyone else?
Apparently summoning him is a tedious process from the article I read: https://www.higgypop.com/news/sell-your-soul/, But I get what you’re saying if this was true The economy would be F**ked by people wishing for money

Last edited:
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2020
most people are devils
It's crossed my mind but it's just a saying - people commit morally bad choices and their said to have done a deal with the devil.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
Hindsightis2020

Hindsightis2020

Student
Jun 14, 2019
Research your options. The devil is a metaphorical adversary and you're already in deep communication. It won't offer you comfort.

Unfortunately we as people all face our painful relationship with death on a physical and mental level. I hope you find some light in it all.

T

Ta555

Wizard
Aug 31, 2021
Keep your eyes peeled for any strange dark notebooks lying around on the ground. If you are able to find one you might get to meet a devil. You can write your name in the notebook and get a heart attack but I'm not sure if that's painless, it's a guaranteed method at least. Or make a deal with them and cut your lifespan in half (this choice is my preferred method if I find such a notebook).
And have some apples ready to offer the death god :) 🍎 I definitely would not go the 'I am justice' route and would just write my own name in it next to 'dies peacefully in their sleep tonight'.

hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

So sodomitic.
Apr 13, 2021
I don’t know anymore

Satan has possessed you & given you amnesia! :ohhhh:

CRUX SACRA SIT MIHI LUX!
NON DRACO SIT MIHI DUX!

VADE RETRO SATANA!
NUNQUAM SUADE MIHI VANA!

SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS!
IPSE VENENA BIBAS!

I just performed an exorcism on you & made you unable to practice witchcraft. You've been Catho-punk'd! ✝️

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
Satan has possessed you & given you amnesia! :ohhhh:

CRUX SACRA SIT MIHI LUX!
NON DRACO SIT MIHI DUX!

VADE RETRO SATANA!
NUNQUAM SUADE MIHI VANA!

SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS!
IPSE VENENA BIBAS!

I just performed an exorcism on you & made you unable to practice witchcraft. You've been Catho-punk'd! ✝️
Oh god, I remember everything!

Wait… is that you Choir boy @hotelbeneathground? I remember now, they castrated you, JESUS!

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
on my worst days I asked god and the devil, mother Mary and allah, they must be deaf. Not the most realistic one in my option.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar