• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I was just curious about customs. I read 10-15 percent of A’s shipments get seized. What brings a box to customs attention.? Do they check all boxes from Mexico? How does A label them? Does he hand write the labels? Has anyone here had their package from him seized? Thank you!!

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I was just curious about customs. I read 10-15 percent of A’s shipments get seized. What brings a box to customs attention.? Do they check all boxes from Mexico? How does A label them? Does he hand write the labels? Has anyone here had their package from him seized? Thank you!!
Cant answer most of your questions, but he removes all the labels so it isnt immediately recognized as N. He sometimes goes the extra mile and changes the bottle the N is in to get through exceptionally "strong" customs.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Cant answer most of your questions, but he removes all the labels so it isnt immediately recognized as N. He sometimes goes the extra mile and changes the bottle the N is in to get through exceptionally "strong" customs.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
But won’t no label also be suspicious? I would think the best thing is if the box itself does not attract attention? Or do they just check random boxes?