• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

castleonacloud

castleonacloud

Dec 16, 2021
Hey all— I have a question Ive not seen answered elsewhere (and Ive looked)- does anyone know (even generally/roughly) what time zone D is in? I’ve reached out to move forward, am eager for a reply, and am wondering what time of day relative to me I should expect a reply. Also, does anyone have experience with how long he takes to reply and/or anything I can do to ensure he does/establish I’m legit/safe?
thanks I’m advance for any help/insight—

castleonacloud

castleonacloud

Dec 16, 2021
Central. They are prompt in evening/late evening, sometimes within minutes.
Great. Thank you so much. One more question-- I used my regular email (gmail) because I wanted to just be straightforward and demonstrate I'm legit, but now am wondering if I should have used protonmail in case they are concerned about security. Do you know if that will have any impact? If so, I am thinking I will email again from a protonmail account I just set up and note that I did so . . . but I don't want that to then make them unresponsive. Suggestions?

(and yeah, I tend to overthink things, but then again, this is important, so worth the intentionality!)

Last edited:
castleonacloud

castleonacloud

Dec 16, 2021
Yes, you should use protonmail.
Super owe you for the info. Will do. Thanks so much.
Just in case it's helpful for anyone else who sees this thread-- right after I replied to @Ldog9's post above and was about to email D from my new proton account, I got a reply from him that he sent to my gmail account. It has the info I need to move forward so the mail server didn't hang things up at least this time.

Last edited: