• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
D'Souza

D'Souza

Nov 12, 2022
In the midst of my depressive episodes I often go through a daydream about living the life I believe I deserved, sometimes as a kid, sometimes as an adult functioning normally. Just wanted to share that, I feel ridiculous afterwards, and maybe that's not fair.

R

Regen

Student
Aug 20, 2020
I feel the same. I have the feeling, I am only waiting till my real life starts. The life I am dreaming of. I feel like my real life is another and actually I have only a short break from this real life. But this is not true... I cant explain it better, sorry, english ist not my first language.

• Love
Reactions: D'Souza
T

timf

Elementalist
Mar 26, 2020
Daydreaming can be a little like drug use. In the short term it can help one cope. In the long term it can open some unhealthy doors. Focusing on what could have been can lead to the neglect of this life and compound future problems. It can also fuel resentment and bitterness. Be careful.