NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
This is very interesting. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5514181/
https://www.thoughtco.com/list-of-poisons-609279
88909143-main-symptoms-of-caffeine-overdose-illustration-about-health-check-up-diagram-.jpg

Has anyone else here ever thought about it? Sure it's not peaceful but if you really want to die by drinking something it's good. The lethal dose is 15 grams

Reactions: Tiburcio and RealMe
NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
I don't know how many liters of coffee is that, I'll let you guys do the math

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
It would be a lot of coffee-a cup only contains about 100 mg.

NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
Aren't there things you can drink or eat that have the same amount of caffeine in like 1 or 2 kg or liters?

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

-
Aug 2, 2018
People have died from too many jager bombs because of the red Bull, not the alcohol

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
200mg ~ around 2 cups of coffee --> 15g ~ 150 cups of coffee. I would recommend taking caffeine tablets instead.
Nonetheless, it would still be very uncomfortable.

Reactions: SamK and Tiburcio
NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
Can't you just eat 20g of coffee beans and die anyway?

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Chemistry student caffeine tablet suicide
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/2225845.stm

Forms of caffeine

Caffeine can be bought as caffeine pills or as caffeine powder. This way its easy to reach the lethal dose.

Scientific article

"Caffeine is well absorbed following oral administration and
a peak plasma concentration is reached within 15–45 min."

"The case reported in this study demonstrated that lethal effects can
occur rapidly after an overdose of caffeine in a young and oth-
erwise healthy person."

Cause of death
The cause of death from caffeine overdose is ventricular fibrillation.

NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
Chemistry student caffeine tablet suicide
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/2225845.stm

Forms of caffeine

Caffeine can be bought as caffeine pills or as caffeine powder. This way its easy to reach the lethal dose.

Scientific article

"Caffeine is well absorbed following oral administration and
a peak plasma concentration is reached within 15–45 min."

"The case reported in this study demonstrated that lethal effects can
occur rapidly after an overdose of caffeine in a young and oth-
erwise healthy person."

Cause of death
The cause of death from caffeine overdose is ventricular fibrillation.
Caffeine powder huh? Is it legal to buy in europe?

NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
Can't you extract the caffeine from something and make your own powder? I'm sorry I'm "illiterate" in chemistry

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
eh that sucks and hard takes long time to think of it, it's likely to not work

NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
If one really wants to use this method I'd suggest to extract the caffeine from the beans and double the amount to 30g. It's the only way I see this working. And take some medication to prevent vomiting. Same thing with water: don't eat anything so your stomach will digest quickly and take drugs. Double the amount from 6l to 12.

Reactions: Miss clefable
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
A total of 150mgs of caffeine was found in 100mls of blood - enough in Dr Gibbs's view, to cause death.

150mg per 100ml of blood damn. Body has about 5000 ml of blood so he took maybe 7.5 grams of caffeine

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
If one really wants to use this method I'd suggest to extract the caffeine from the beans and double the amount to 30g. It's the only way I see this working. And take some medication to prevent vomiting.
who will be able to put 30g of coffee on his mouth i think our instenct will stop us thats too risky

NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
who will be able to put 30g of coffee on his mouth i think our instenct will stop us thats too risky
It didn't stop me when I was overdosing on water. It didn't stop many people who overdosed on ibuprofen here. Maybe then I really wanted to die.

M

Miss clefable

-
Aug 23, 2018
Do this on a empty stomach crush the pills to turn it into powder form then mix it with a energy drink the dosage has to be high make sure you drink it down in one go

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
It didn't stop me when I was overdosing on water. It didn't stop many people who overdosed on ibuprofen here.
you survived, they survived.. just for me maybe not for everybody but i wouldn't like to leave any chance of survival or going back when i ctp

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Yae some dude did 20 cans of redbull and had a heart attack . You could get caffeine pills and just crush or blend them and drink that. Not how I would like to go because I'm sure it's painfull but if it killed me quick I wouldn't mind.

NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
This is the Nembutal of the poor basically. The difference is that it's painful.

Reactions: Miss clefable
M

Miss clefable

-
Aug 23, 2018
Yae some dude did 20 cans of redbull and had a heart attack . You could get caffeine pills and just crush or blend them and drink that. Not how I would like to go because I'm sure it's painfull but if it killed me quick I wouldn't mind.
To be honest most heart attacks don’t cause pain

Reactions: Angel Goddess