• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
I asked my aunt this morning if she could get me my beer since I was going to be sleeping all day. She did. Wonderful woman. I got a 12 pack of lemon-ade-Rita’s. 8 percent alcohol but they are only in 8 Oz cans. She got me two bud lights (which I already drank..didn’t have much effect), and two Budweiser’s which I haven’t drank yet. I asked for Natty Daddy’s but she couldn’t find them. So far I drank two 25oz bud lights and 4 cans of lemon-ade-Rita’s so far.

My drinking days are really the only days were I can feel something good. Hell depression even took away my sex drive. As a seasoned alcoholic it takes a lot more for me to get drunk. I’m thinking - should I drink slow like I currently do so that the buzz will last longer yet not as strong as I want....or should I chug the fuck out of these cans like I use to and get the intoxication that I desire.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
I never even tasted alcohol until I was 24 years old. Then drank heavily for a year and a half until I quit. I stopped cold turkey. Now that I am divorced I don’t really got anything else to lose. Can’t believe I’m still alive after drinking for 4 years. What sucks is it use to be more “fun”. Now it seems routine. It’s still good compared to what I feel like when I’m sober but I miss the times were I’d be get so drunk that I’d feel like I was dreaming yet knew I was awake. I drink more than I did back then.

I hate my birthday but I want vodka this December. Thats my real alcohol of choice. Only drink it for “special” occasions. Feels like a cleaner buzz anyway if that makes sense. I do alright on it.