• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
I do.

The way I see it, I’m the hellspawn of two demons who bickered,schemed, and fought each other for a good 4 years before ending it with a divorce, but not dragging me through it before it ended.

It’s a surreal experience when you hear the things they say, or do the things they do, and they change faces so quickly as they shift from the workspace to home. Do they feel shame, or regret, if they heard what they said, or see the things they did?

I wish I was miscarriaged with my older sibling. I’d be content with dying right now cause this is an interesting life well lived.

F

Failedlife

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I came from dysfunctional people too. I only grew up with my mother though. It was very scary.

S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
Yeh exactly. They were both crazy arrogant people with very little capability to take responsibility. It was like living with children in adult bodies.