dumbbrain

dumbbrain

Crippling Anxiety Haver
Nov 8, 2021
Especially if it's something positive to people I know. I had to delete pretty much all my social media because the jealousy would make my suffering feel even worse.

G

Glovkenspiel

Arcanist
Nov 12, 2021
Especially if it's something positive to people I know. I had to delete pretty much all my social media because the jealousy would make my suffering feel even worse.
Yeah social media is really excruciating… Most of the people I know are living absolutely glorious lives… I’m happy for them, I really am. I just don’t wanna look at it. I would really like to just get a hold of some N and get the fuck out of here… Everything else is a waste of time…

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, to me anything positive is irritating and depressing, it makes me feel empty. In my opinion, there is nothing to be positive about as life is suffering. Positive people are clearly delusional. I think reading about suicide can be comforting as death is the one way for me to be free of this horrible life. It also makes me feel more confident that I can eventually go through with it.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun
Feb 10, 2021
I can read all kinds of news. But each time I read about someone comitting suicide I feel a mixture of jealousy and satisfaction. Jeslousy because it wasn’t me. Satisfaction because that person is no longer suffering.