B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
I hate the choices that I have made in life. I hate the fact that I was born with genetic predisposition to bipolar disorder. I hate that I have to deal with the outflow from manic episodes. I hate that I feel depressed right now.

However, I know that my intentions in life have generally been positive and that I can (somehow) make a positive contribution to society if I stay alive.

A

alotofcookiesandmilk

Nov 6, 2021
Yes, and I often fantasise about being someone else, or rather myself but without the social awkwardness and with other added qualities as well, which as a result really makes me cringe and hate myself even more. I feel absolutely and utterly pathetic. Like a fucking waste of oxygen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, and I believe anyone else can find a really good reason to hate me too if they tried. I really try my hardest to make sure other people hate me too though annoyingly, it doesn’t always work out and people don’t believe that I’m as bad as I say.

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Physically no, mentally yes.
Yes, and I often fantasise about being someone else, or rather myself but without the social awkwardness and with other added qualities as well, which as a result really makes me cringe and hate myself even more. I feel absolutely and utterly pathetic. Like a fucking waste of oxygen.
I would rather be like someone else, so I definitely relate.
Yes, and I believe anyone else can find a really good reason to hate me too if they tried. I really try my hardest to make sure other people hate me too though annoyingly, it doesn’t always work out and people don’t believe that I’m as bad as I say.
Self-sabotage has always been one of my strongest qualities. I always get hit with the: “But you look fine” and “Where’s the problem” :/

People are blind when it comes to my mental problems only when they spend more than 2 days with me they realize what a nuisance I am.

Last edited:
trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
No I'm really cool I just have a bunch of disadvantages that totally aren't my fault

(Kinda sarcastic)

Well I'm pretty sure I have NPD, so during a crash then yeah I do but usually naaaahhhhhhhyy

J

Journeytoletgo

Elementalist
May 14, 2018
I don’t like my looks, or my personality. I don’t know what my issue is, it’s either autism or trauma. I have been called shy, awkward, oblivious so maybe it is autism. I know now I’m mute especially around my family. I hate my face, my personality. I hate everything I experienced up until this point the exclusion and bullying for my looks ages 14-19 was hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
R

rozzy

anyone in Kenya? contact me
Nov 17, 2021
Not at all. I was just dealt tough realities beyond my control. I didn't get to vote on the conditions that brought me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I like who I think I really am. I just consider myself to be afflicted with various conditions outside of my control that have made it impossible to actualize the real me.

I won't punish myself on purpose, life already punishes me enough.

I hate the world and other people far more than I could ever hate myself.

tsunamitea

tsunamitea

Nov 15, 2021
I hate myself so much, I try to escape being me by just daydreaming every waking second. Not even adventurous daydreams, just me being someone else who doesn't look like trash, who doesn't have social anxiety, with a social life and friends and outdoor hobbies and so on. I just feel like life isn't worth it if I can't be that person, so yeah... ended up here for a reason.

Reactions: Shadowplay
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I don't hate myself, which is one of the few things I learned in therapy that stuck.

Now I just hate humanity instead. 😏