• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Elementalist
I have no job and I am in the middle of changing majors. There are two different paths I'd like to pursue. One that I know I just have no capacity of reaching, therefore I am not trying, and one that I think I can reach, but the way is vague and full of hassle I don't think I'll manage to get there simply because I won't be alive anymore.

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Well I suppose when my aspirations meant something to me, I always wanted to be an actor. Drama was the one thing apart from IT that I was really good at in high school. Teachers picked up on it and tried to push me forward. But me being me, I gave up after my exams.

I’ve got a lot of regrets, but giving up drama was definitely one of them. If I stuck at it, maybe I would at least be doing a job I love. Maybe my mental health wouldn’t be as downhill as it is now