• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Moomin17

Moomin17

Jan 14, 2022
Beginning of 2020 was a perfect time actually, for me to pull this one. I missed that one out, felt the year would be much better (because it started decent enough for me)..but you know what happend in a couple months.

• Hugs
Reactions: Noctis
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Yes. I wish I had blown off my head with a shotgun when I was a teenager. I want my suicide to hurt my parents. I want them to live the rest their lives in the same misery I've suffered, knowing they are responsible. I never want them to be happy ever again.

But now I'm in my late thirties and I haven't spoken to them in years. They probably wouldn't even know if I died. Now, my death would hurt innocent people, and I can't bring myself to do that.

Dragon's Heart

Dragon's Heart

Well, that didnt go as planned.
Dec 14, 2021
I can't say that I regret it, but I want a f'n medal for having stuck it out this long! There should be some kind of reward!

What?

OK, I'll settle for an ice cream cone.:meh:

I'll tell ya what, though---things that used to seem serious have gotten so absurd that I now find them to be somewhat comical. It's how I cope. With humor. (for our UK type members; humour):heh: