• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Abel

Abel

Delusional
Sep 11, 2018
Facebook Messenger... I hate Facebook and don't want to use it, but everyone I know does for some godforsaken reason so I'm stuck messaging them through that.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
a little bit of facebook. nothing else really. i'll browse some instagram, that's about it.

i was never really one for it, even though i do have enough friends for it...and so i guess i've gotten over it easily, since i never really needed it in my life. I still find it weird, in some ways, and kind of boring. Instagram seems alright, but my life is too boring for posting pictures of "hey look what fun thing i'm doing today" and you get the idea.

Reactions: Angel Goddess
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I use Snapchat very rarely, and discord. Never had any other social media do not care to have my business out there for everyone to read. creepy to me.

Smilla

Smilla

-
Apr 30, 2018
None except here and Reddit.

And not active in Reddit much, mostly lurk.

Never had Facebook or Instagram or Twitter.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I used to love twitter but it kept freezing and so I was no longer able to get on. I honestly think it’s because in my bio I was very anti-government. Twitter sent a bug to screw up my ability to use it. Maybe not but because my tweets and the people I follow are right leaning. I think maybe I was banned or something. I made some efforts to start new accounts and every time I tried it would stop working and freeze. I miss my friends I had made through twitter. I met some really cool people on there.

Last edited:
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
I erased my facebook after finishing my studies. I never posted any interesting. I felt like a stalker with so low quantity of posts.
I only use whatsapp now

Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Only thing I have is Discord but I've been using it less and less.

I've never personally felt the need to use Twitter, Facebook, etc.

vallm

vallm

Jul 1, 2018
WhatsApp. Telegram. Discord. Twitter. I don't talk to/ follow people I know in any of these except WhatsApp. I talk with two people once or twice a month in WhatsApp

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Don’t get the whole social media buzz have had accounts over the years but never used it. Does not interest me in the slightest!

Use WhatsApp to keep in touch with a few people but that’s getting less and less these days

Fallen_From_Grace

Fallen_From_Grace

An Angel’s Broken Wings
Sep 26, 2018
I use Discord and Snapchat, nothing else. Everything else I either deleted or left it to rot.