FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She dreams of eternal sleep
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I do. To never exist means to never suffer. Life is very pointless and unnecessary, there is no reason for me to exist and I certainly would have been better off never existing at all. We live in such a horrible, cruel and unfair world, one that I wish I never had to live in.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
If I wasn't born I wouldn't have to CTB, I wouldn't have hurt anyone and my death wouldn't hurt anyone because it didn't happen. Not being born would be a great way to solve all my problems

H

Hollowman

To far gone
Dec 14, 2021
I came close to dying in utero wish I would've.

veryhappyhuman

veryhappyhuman

Student
Aug 25, 2021
It's all I think about. Ironically my mom tried to kill me and herself when I was still an infant during her own ctb attempt. I survived that... and now I get to repeat the feat on my own some 37 years later. Lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Born to do it
Born to do it

Born to do it

Existence is scary death seems peaceful
Oct 24, 2021
Wishing this since my childhood and still do all the time

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
Yes and i always congratulate myself for aborting 2 unborn children. I spared them from unfairness,treason,deception and boring 8 hours/day job. Besides less humans= less planet's resources consumed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
EvilStepSister

EvilStepSister

Feb 15, 2022
giphy.webp

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

Enlightened
Feb 22, 2020
1000% yes. I will never forgive my parents for bringing me into this world. I know their reasons for doing so were purely selfish after overhearing a conversation between my Dad and one of his friends when I was a kid.

I didn't think of it much back then, but he basically said he only wanted a son so he could use me as a piece of equipment. It certainly explains why he screamed like a drill instructor every time I messed up when trying to learn new things.

If he was the only person still in my life, I'd be saying goodbye and going on a camping trip right now.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Enlightened
Nov 12, 2021
At this point yes …. It’s been like dragging a sack of boulders …

unredeemable

unredeemable

To be, or not to be - that is the question.
Jun 7, 2022
All the damn time. Had no choice in the beginning, but I have choice at the end.

W

worn_out

Dec 9, 2021
I was an accidental pregnancy, and there was a point they could have ended it there. Whenever I think about it, I wish things had gone differently. Just the idea of having never existed is peaceful for a brief moment.