Smilla

Smilla

-
Apr 30, 2018
I’m 38, soon turning 39.

Basically I’ve lived half my life so I feel “justified” in leaving (not that one needs justification).

My Mom is 71 and has early onset dementia, has had it for over 10 years now, it’s horrifying and unspeakably sad.

I’m getting out while I still can.

M

Maggotymaggots

-
Apr 18, 2018
I will be 28 in October, and honestly since I was 18 it only went downhill. Things did improve a bit from my 25 to now, but not enough for me to enjoy life.

Yeah, I don't think it would be impossible for things to improve for me, but as it was with you, I couldn't imagine them ever improving enough to the point where I wouldn't want to kill myself.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I'm 26 and I feel that I've seen and understood enough about life, I don't want to get old and sick.
I've watched my grandpa die of cancer, I'm watching my 86 y/o grandmother vegetating on her chair, her organs slowly failing one by one - no, thnx, I'll pass.

TBH I should have killed myself at 18 because that's when my pathetic life peaked, it only got worse from there - my mental health deteriorated so fast after that.

Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018
I won't specify age again.

I want to die for several reasons, personal and related with world itself.

I have not an exact date and I'm going to let things flow, it's something that will eventually happen, it can be in one month or 20 years.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Enh, I'd say yes. I'm almost 30 and the thought of living any longer past that makes me nauseous/panicked. Every painful, disappointing, boring, year I continue to live, is just another year that needlessly proves & reminds me that I could've, and really should've, saved myself the trouble and tried to kill myself sooner (despite the seeming impossibility in said task).

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
My ultimate goal would be to live to 50-55-I am 27 now, so that is a REALLY long way off.

Reactions: Comatose11
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
I do want this. I feel as though I sort of romanticise the idea of my death - since I was a teenager, not that this is my reason for wanting to die by any means, but I do find something appealing about the idea of being dead (a corpse, followed by ashes). I have always presumed I would die young, in fact I am surprised I made it to (nearly) 25. I feel like if you die young, you don't have to end up unable to care for yourself, wrinkled, outstaying your welcome on the Earth and so on and so forth.

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Thank fuck I'm not the only one. I am terrified of aging. I see old people and how their bodies are shutting down and some of them have to rely more and more on others to get through daily life and that's something I do not want, ever. I want to die before I start to deteriorate.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
At 21, I guess I'd be considered to be in my prime. If these are the best years of my life, then I don't want to be around to experience what's in store for me later on.

I'm 24, and have had shitty mental health since I was 12. That's half of my life now. If any of those years were my 'prime' then fuck it, it wasn't worth even getting that far.