• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
The most recent PPHbook has A's Email and hes the only known way to get it, other than speaking a latin american language and going and getting it.

Reactions: autumnal
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
The most recent PPHbook has A's Email and hes the only known way to get it, other than speaking a latin american language and going and getting it.
How would you go and get it if you were to go to mexico? Go to random vet stores?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Annoying that it is somewhat difficult to obtain this.

O

oopswronglife

-
Jun 27, 2019
I got burnt by their recommendation

If you are going to say such things, especially as a new member with no history to evaluate, then gives details so it can help people. Otherwise you just stir fear. Too many hit and run fear posts with no explanations.

C

ceelo

-
May 18, 2020
No there is not !
You need a prescription to buy which is nigh on impossible to acquire !
There is enough research within the forum which indicates this .
oh my bd, i stand corrected.