Braindead Atheist

Braindead Atheist

Experienced
Oct 7, 2020
I need to know this and more. I have a goodbye to say in june then I'm killing myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
KONIJATOR133

KONIJATOR133

Jan 17, 2022
Its not a Pill but yeah the Book tells you where to get it. On how to us it Read the N files on here

I

Inez

Dec 21, 2021
One of the peaceful ways of ending it all is going to Tijuana and buying liquid veterinary nembutal. I'm pretty sure they are not available in pill form in this country at all. When I was much younger, I remember taking one pill of it and it knocked me on my ass There was a slang name for it but I can't remember what it was now. Anyway, to me this sounds like it could be the answer for me. In the Peaceful Pill book it shows store front pictures of a couple of places that sell it in Tijuana, but Idk, it seems so much could have changed since this book was published. I live in NoCal, so it wouldn't be impossible for me to go there and buy it. I'm nervous about going there alone. I'd prefer to go with someone but unless I'm 100% sure of the other person, I will not meet anyone there. I can't say for sure, but is there anyone who might be interested in going there with me to purchase some liquid veterinary nembutal? If interested, please PM me. I definitely want to return home to take it

Reactions: Braindead Atheist
Braindead Atheist

Braindead Atheist

Experienced
Oct 7, 2020
One of the peaceful ways of ending it all is going to Tijuana and buying liquid veterinary nembutal. I'm pretty sure they are not available in pill form in this country at all. When I was much younger, I remember taking one pill of it and it knocked me on my ass There was a slang name for it but I can't remember what it was now. Anyway, to me this sounds like it could be the answer for me. In the Peaceful Pill book it shows store front pictures of a couple of places that sell it in Tijuana, but Idk, it seems so much could have changed since this book was published. I live in NoCal, so it wouldn't be impossible for me to go there and buy it. I'm nervous about going there alone. I'd prefer to go with someone but unless I'm 100% sure of the other person, I will not meet anyone there. I can't say for sure, but is there anyone who might be interested in going there with me to purchase some liquid veterinary nembutal? If interested, please PM me. I definitely want to return home to take it
I'm interested!!!