BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
You are so not invited to my next pizza party where we sit around in sweatpants and watch Lord of the Rings all day.

View attachment 79507

On this note I'd like to call out @BitterlyAlive_ for one-upping me on my panda gif game. That was NOT the goal when I started out.
Yoooo :)):hihi:
Maury said I wasn't the father, then everyone proceeded to laugh at me 🥺
Olive Oil Chemistry GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Last edited:
CFLoser

CFLoser

whatever doesn't kill you makes you weaker
Dec 5, 2018
It seems people have a problem with me on this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
@Voûte_Étoilée is a smurf killer and murdered Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman and framed OJ Simpson for the murder, and ive heard rumours he was actually the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.
Uh Uh No GIF by Boomerang Official

Voûte_Étoilée

Voûte_Étoilée

Suicide is just for overachievers
Apr 28, 2021
@Voûte_Étoilée is a smurf killer and murdered Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman and framed OJ Simpson for the murder, and ive heard rumours he was actually the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.
Preposterous! Barely more than half of these accusations are true! Look at my profile picture: Can those eyes lie?
Besides, he who is without sin...
You claim to be a clown, but there is not a single joke on your profile page! I joined this website only to read the jokes on your profile page, and now this!
I am going to decree your fate, a fate that will never come to an end for eternity. I will curse you with a Great Curse, may my curses overwhelm you suddenly, in an instant; may you not be able to make a household, and not be able to love a child of your own, may you not dwell in the presence of girls, may dregs of beer stain your beautiful lap, may a drunk soil your festal robe with vomit. May you never acquire anything of bright alabaster, may shining silver, man's delight, not be cast into your house, may a gateway be where you rake your pleasure, may a crossroad be your home, may a wasteland be your sleeping place, may the shadow of the city wall be your place to stand, may the thorns and briars skin your feet, may both the drunk and the dry slap you on the cheek, may owls nest in the cracks of your walls, and may no parties take place in your home!

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Preposterous! Barely more than half of these accusations are true! Look at my profile picture: Can those eyes lie?
Besides, he who is without sin...
You claim to be a clown, but there is not a single joke on your profile page! I joined this website only to read the jokes on your profile page, and now this!
I am going to decree your fate, a fate that will never come to an end for eternity. I will curse you with a Great Curse, may my curses overwhelm you suddenly, in an instant; may you not be able to make a household, and not be able to love a child of your own, may you not dwell in the presence of girls, may dregs of beer stain your beautiful lap, may a drunk soil your festal robe with vomit. May you never acquire anything of bright alabaster, may shining silver, man's delight, not be cast into your house, may a gateway be where you rake your pleasure, may a crossroad be your home, may a wasteland be your sleeping place, may the shadow of the city wall be your place to stand, may the thorns and briars skin your feet, may both the drunk and the dry slap you on the cheek, may owls nest in the cracks of your walls, and may no parties take place in your home!
accuse the hunchback of notre dame GIF

shocked season 3 GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Silenos
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

so gay.
Apr 13, 2021
@hotelbeneathground %^&** me in the butt-butt, but did not even have the common courtesy to give me a reach around. Shame. Thanks to him I'm no longer ghey. Come to think of it didn't even share his amyl............

You get what you pay for. Always tip your whore! :))